- We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without notice. Please check back often to ensure you are aware of any updates or changes to these terms.
United States Only
- Unless otherwise specified, the materials in this Website are presented solely for the purpose of promoting products or programs available in the United States, its territories, possessions, and protectorates. We make no representation that materials in the Website are appropriate or available for use in other locations. If you access the Website from locations other than the United States, you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws.
Copyright and Intellectual Property Policy
- All names, logos, service marks, and trademarks appearing in this Website, including the trademarks, service marks, brand identities, characters, trade names, graphics, designs, copyrights, trade dress, and all other intellectual property (“Content”), except as otherwise noted, are protected intellectual property of, or used with permission or under license by, General Mills and its affiliates. This includes the entire Content of the Website, copyrighted and protected as a collective work.
- Your use of the Website is limited to personal and non-commercial use only unless other uses are granted expressly to you. You may not copy, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, re-post, or otherwise display the Website Content for public or commercial purposes without our written permission for such use of Content. You may not harvest or otherwise collect information about others, take any action that imposes an unreasonably large load on the Website’s servers, violate the security of the Website, or engage in any other conduct that exposes us or any of our users to any liability or potential harm.
- It is the policy of Immaculate Baking Co., in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, to disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who may infringe or repeatedly infringe the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of Immaculate Baking Co. and/or others.
User Submitted Content
- This Website may allow users to post text, images, audio, video, links to other sites, or other content to the Website. As a consequence, you may see materials that have been submitted to this Website by individuals not affiliated with Immaculate Baking Co. Neither Immaculate Baking Co. nor any of its affiliates endorses these individuals nor are we in any way associated with any of the materials that they may post on this Website or link to from this Website. Neither Immaculate Baking Co.nor its affiliates (nor their respective officers, employees, or agents) shall have any responsibility or liability of any nature whatsoever arising in connection with any materials provided by these individuals or in connection with any conduct of these individuals.
- By submitting any content to this site, you understand and agree that you are giving us a royalty-free, irrevocable, non-exclusive and sublicenseable license to use, reproduce, publish, distribute, perform, display and creative derivative works from any such user submissions, in whole or in part, in any form (including for promotional or marketing purposes). You agree not to disparage, defame or otherwise seek to damage anyone or invade anyone’s rights through any submitted content.
Notice for Claims of Intellectual Property Violations and Agent for Notice
- If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide Immaculate Baking Co. the Copyright Agent of Immaculate Baking Co. with the following information:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Website, with enough detail that we may find it;
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf.
- Immaculate Baking Co: The Agent for Notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement for Immaculate Baking Co.can be reached as follows:
Immaculate Baking Co.
9010 Plymouth Avenue North
Golden Valley, MN 55427
Please note that, due to security concerns, attachments cannot be accepted. Accordingly, any notification of infringement submitted electronically with an attachment will not be received or processed.
- Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Website is provided to you “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. ADDITIONALLY, WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE WEBSITE(S) OR THE SERVERS MAKING THE SITE(S) AVAILABLE ARE VIRUS FREE. We do not warrant that the functions contained in these materials will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this Website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components. We do not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the result of the use of the materials in this Website in terms of their correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise.
Donation Acceptance/Denial Policy
- Immaculate Baking Co. reserves the right to accept or deny any donation request at the sole discretion of Immaculate Baking Co. Immaculate Baking Co. also reserves the right to modify any donation request without input from the person who submitted the request
- All comments, suggestions, ideas, notes, drawings, concepts, recipes or other information disclosed or submitted to us by you through this Website or in response to solicitations in this Website (“Submitted Ideas”) shall be and shall remain our property. You understand and acknowledge that we have both internal and external resources which may have developed or may in the future develop ideas or other items identical to or similar to the Submitted Ideas and that we are only willing to consider the Submitted Ideas on these terms. In any event, no Submitted Idea is submitted in confidence and we assume no obligation, express or implied by considering the Submitted Idea. Without limitation, we shall exclusively own all now known or hereafter existing rights to the Submitted Ideas of every kind and nature throughout the Universe and shall be entitled to unrestricted use of the Submitted Ideas for any purpose whatsoever, commercial or otherwise without compensation to the provider of the Submitted Ideas.
Choice of Law and Enforcement
- Your access to the Website as well as the terms and conditions and the agreement they create are governed and interpreted by the laws of the State of Minnesota without regard for conflict of laws provisions.
Agreeing to Terms
- You may send your comments to us here.