Community Rules Updated Jul. 16, 2013
These terms apply to all content posted and uploaded to our websites (or other online or social media forums or applications that we administer), including the following types of content:
- Comments and other written submissions
- Audio recordings and Videos.
Before you post content, you must agree that you:
- Are 18 or older;
- Won’t post content that is:
- Defamatory or libelous
- Harassing, threatening, or violent
- Obscene, pornographic, or otherwise offensive
- Religious and/or Political
- Won’t post these types of content:
- Charitable solicitations
- Materials that belong to someone else (including photos, videos, music, trademarks or other copyrighted material), unless you have permission from the owner
- Professional photos or videos, unless you have permission from the owner
- Images or recordings of anyone other than yourself, unless you have that person’s permission
- Information about anyone other than yourself, unless you have that person’s permission
- Won’t post personal contact information, including last names, addresses, email addresses, phone numbers or any other information that would individually identify you or anyone else
- Won’t impersonate someone else
- Won’t post false or misleading information
- Won’t post messages containing hidden or disguised meanings, or which are off topic or out of context; and won’t transmit or post anything that contains viruses or any other harmful.
Also, before posting content, please make sure you understand and agree that we (Immaculate Baking Co.):
- Have complete rights to everything you post. We can use the content (or any ideas or elements contained within the content) however we see fit, such as by copying or modifying it for use elsewhere, including with attribution. We can choose to not allow (or remove) any posting at any time.
- Have the right to change any of these terms at any time. All changes will be effective upon posting and by continuing to use the website, forum, social media page, or application following the posting of such changes will mean that you accept those changes.
Copyright ©2013 Immaculate Baking Co. All rights reserved.